We are looking for a replacement member of staff to take on the permanent position vacated by our treasured and longest serving member of staff.
This is a full time position with standard hours varying between the busy summer period and winter and is likely to average approx 32 hour per week, across the year.
We are a small, friendly business and the successful candidate is expected to become an integral member of the team. The role is wide and varied but encompasses the following,
- Managing the day-to-day administrative functions of the busy office.
- Dealing and developing relationships with customers, present and future
- Managing the stock requirements and ordering stock from suppliers to meet orders. Deal with the day to day queries from suppliers.
- Understand the working of the embroidery room and work closely with the production staff.
- Keeping website up-to-date
- Processing and packing online orders
- Serving at retail counter
The successful candidate is likely to have the following qualities
- Have great organisation abilities able to work independently and professionally with little supervision
- Pleasant and cheerful disposition with a 'I can fix it' attitude!
- Relevant experience with customer facing roles
- Confident with using technology and various software, although training will be given.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered commensurate on relevant experience. The contracted hours are within Monday to Friday.
Candidates wishing to know more of the position should email firstname.lastname@example.org with with a brief career synopsis and details of their current position.
Part-Time Embroidery Machinist
We are looking to recruit an experienced embroidery machinist for approx 20-25 hours per week. Although we have Tajima machinery we will also consider candidates with experience on other makes of embroidery machinery or can demonstrate significant knowledge of sewing machinery. The expected hourly rate will be from £10.50 per hour depending on experience, together with company pension and bonus. Interested candidates should email email@example.com with a brief career synopsis and details of their current position.
Every summer we recruit several temporary summer positions to cope with our busy period. These tend to suit returning students and often have the same staff return each year. We usually look to recruit these in April. Please look back here then for more details in April